top of page
1. This is the Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah website. It is the policy of Madrasah Aljunied Al-Islamiah to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.
2. We may use "cookies", a small data file that is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our school, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Please email at email@example.com if you:
(a) have any inquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
(b) need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past.
bottom of page